TCDXA MEETING MINUTES
December 21, 2009
CALL TO ORDER: @ 6:50 pm by Mike, NØODK, President
ATTENDANCE: 36 Members
OLD BUSINESS: None
1) Mike announced the FT5GA QSLs were out. The French didn’t waste anytime getting the cards out. Their logs are also on LoTW.
2) The club sponsored nine (9) DXpeditions in 2009 (one was postponed).
3) The 2010 budget is under review now by the BODs, and should be approved before January 1st. The numbers will be shared with the membership as soon as they’re available.
4) The outgoing officers were thanked for their services in 2009, and the new officers welcomed. 2010: President – Pat, KØPC, Vice President, Tom, WØZR, and Secretary-Treasurer, Jim, KØJUH, Directors, Gary, WØAW, and Mike, KØBUD.
5) The winter issue (December) of the Grayline Report hit the news stands on Monday, Dec 21st. It was made possible by the YS4U team going the extra mile and getting their story to the editors by press time. A BIG thanks to all who contributed to the newsletter.
We would like to welcome our Super Senior members,
who joined us for the
HEALTH & WELFARE: None
Income: $6059.51 Expenses: $3812.25
DOOR PRIZE WINNERS:
KCØRET - $20 KØKO - $20 KØQC - $20 KØIEA - $20 Club - $54
Mark you calendar for the February meeting when the YS4U team will present their program on operating from El Salvador during the CW WW CW contest.
@ 8:15 pm
Jim Junkert, KØJUH
Secretary - Treasurer